Thursday, November 22, 2007

Treasure Cookies

I also made these cookies for the bake sale. As usual, my photographic skills are severely lacking. These cookies remind me of Magic Cookie Bars but rolled into a cookie.

CHOCOLATE CHIP TREASURE COOKIES

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 stick butter, softened
1-1/2 cups coconut
1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1 cup chopped pecans

Heat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour & baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk & butter until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips & pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes about 3 dozen.

1 comment:

Emily said...

These look delicious! I love everything that's in them. I wonder if they were good sellers?