Monday, November 25, 2019

EGG, HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST SLIDERS


I had a good friend come for breakfast on the weekend. I like to try new things so I searched for breakfast ideas and came up with breakfast sliders.  You can make these the night before and bake the next morning for an easy breakfast also.  These turned out really nice.

BREAKFAST SLIDERS

1 package rolls (I used Sara Lee Savory) Kings Hawaiian Rolls are a good idea too
6 eggs
8-10 slices thin-sliced ham
1 cup shredded cheese (I used pepper jack)
Melted Butter

Slice rolls horizontally.  Place bottom in a 9 x 13 pan.  Brush with melted butter.  Scramble 6 eggs as you would normally.  Spread over buttered rolls.  Sprinkle shredded cheese over.  Slice ham and sprinkle on top of cheese.  Place tops on the rolls and brush with additional butter.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  

No comments: